Advanced In-Cabin Sensors
Inalfa Roof Systems BV
Automotive Engineering, Elektrotechniek, Engineering (algemeen), Werktuigbouwkunde
Data/ICT, Design, Electronica en besturingssystemen , Mobiliteit, Monitoring, Testen, Voertuig Dynamica, Software
Omschrijving bedrijf / Description company: Inalfa Roof Systems designs, develops and manufactures sunroofs and open-roof systems for the automotive industry. We are a First Tier supplier for brands as BMW Group, Audi, Volvo, Land Rover, and many others. Inalfa Roof Systems Group is headquartered in Venray (Limburg, close Venlo and the German border with Mönchengladbach and Düsseldorf in the area), The Netherlands, and we have a global footprint with facilities in Europe, Asia and the America’s.
Omschrijving afdeling / Description department: You will be working at the Global Research & Innovation department of Inalfa Roof Systems under supervision of an advanced engineer as well as in cooperation with other team members. The Global Research & Innovation department is responsible for the development of ideas to new products and technologies for future roof systems at Inalfa Roof Systems for the worldwide automotive market. As a department we are continuously improving our roof systems, creating new functions inside existing roofs, and following the latest market trends. The developments can be focused on several aspects, for example strength, stiffness, headroom, safety, weight, costs, or adding new functions such as light, solar panels etc…
Wat ga je doen: / What are you going to do:
- Problem and data analysis;
- Requirement setting and analysis;
- Idea generation and selection;
- Concept design and development;
- And much more. We are always open for new creative ideas!
- You will be working 32 – 40 hours a week.
Wat neem je mee: / What do you bring:
- You are a 3rd year Bachelor student Mechanical, Electrical or Automotive Engineering or similar;
- Good technical knowledge, creativity, and strong analytical skills;
- Familiarity with coding in either C, C++ or Matlab/Simulink;
- Familiarity with automotive communication protocols (LIN/CAN/UART);
- Familiarity with basic electronics;
- You are an enthusiastic, pro-active student with good communication skills, also in English.
Wat bieden we aan: / What do we offer:
- You will receive a fee of €385,00 gross per month (40hrs);
- We provide a travel compensation of up to €130,00 net per month (based on commuting distance);
- We provide a good prepared assignment and personal support during your internship.
Contactinformatie / Contactinformation:
- Joline Joosten, De Amfoor 2, 5807 GW Venray, +31 (0) 478 555 454
- Would you like to apply? Please click the button: 'Apply' down below.
Apply now with ACE
Please mention 'ACE internship / graduation 2022' when applying for a project! The Automotive Center of Expertise is a partnership between the Universities of Applied Sciences Automotive (HAN, Fontys) and the automotive industry. Partner companies of ACE are selected companies that have a close bond with education. These ACE Partners are preferred companies and are known for high-level assignments, excellent guidance/coaching and innovative topics.