ACE Mobility Professional Program
Automotive Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering (general), Mechatronics, ICT, Industrial Design Engineering, Industrial engineering and management
Productie Engineering, Monitoring, (Smart) Manufacturing/Industry 4.0, Mobility, Automated Driving, Lightweight, Electrification, Vehicle Dynamics, Business & Management, Quality, Software
Are you an ambitious student looking for a nice internship or graduation assignment? Do you want to professionalise and develop yourself? Do you want an extra challenge but no extra study program?
Then the ACE Mobility Professional Program is what you are looking for!
The professional program of ACE is accessible for those students who have an internship or graduation assigment at one of the partners of ACE or an other company. Together with our partner companies we developed a program for students. The program is connected to your internship or graduation assignment and you can follow the program during the regular track. You will develop skills that help you during your whole career.
What is the content of the program?
Students who will do an internship or are going to graduate at an ACE partner participate in training sessions/courses during this period together with other students in the Program. The ACE Partner companies organize these training sessions/courses in coordination and collaboration with ACE. 5 or 6 training sessions are focused on professional development and on innovative themes.
- Training RDW: Self Driving Challenges
- Training Hyster-Yale: Transition to electrified and connected
- Training VB-Airsuspension: Determination of Spring Characteristics
- Training ACE: Analyses in research
- Training Louwman Group: presentation skills
- Training PON: Management Drives/ DISC
- Training DAF Trucks: Lean Six Sigma
You follow the program in addition to your regular track, so you have no study delay. The assessment is based on participation / completion of training, not with a grade and formal assessment.
What do we expect? How do you sign up?
- The ACE partner company offers an internship or graduation project via the portal of your university of applied sciences and via https://www.acemobility.nl/vacatures. You can immediately see whether this assignment is linked to the Professional Program. If you do an internship or graduation assignment at another company, don't hesitate to apply!
- You apply through ACE. ACE makes a pre-selection based on your resume and motivation letter. You commit yourself to this program. Focus your motivation letter on both the Professional Program and the graduation project itself. Even if you are going to do an internship or graduation assignment at a company that is not an ACE partner, please send your CV and motivation for the Professional Program to email@example.com. Appointments will take place in January at the latest. After this the registration will be closed.
- The company makes the final selection and gives a go / no go.
- You start with your internship or graduation assignment and follow the training courses.
What benefits does the professional program offer?
- You come into the crosshairs of leading Automotive companies.
- Expansion of knowledge, deepening of knowledge and professionalization.
- Contact with other students and with various ACE partner companies.
- ACE certificate: pre on resume + status.
- Students benefit from the ACE network throughout their career.
- Extras: (foreign) excursion, skid/ drift course or go karting, participation in the ACE Student Award contest (with the chance of winning a Formula 1 trip for 2 people!)
Solliciteer nu via ACE Mobility!
Vermeld bij je sollicitatie voor stage of afstuderen altijd: 'ACE Mobility stage/afstuderen 2023'! Het Automotive Center of Expertise is een samenwerkingsverband tussen de automotive opleidingen (HAN en Fontys) en de automotive industrie. Partnerbedrijven van ACE Mobility zijn geselecteerde bedrijven die een nauwe band hebben met het onderwijs. Deze ACE Partners staan bekend om hun hoogwaardige stage- en/of afstudeeropdrachten, uitstekende begeleiding/coaching en innovatieve onderwerpen.