ACE Mobility Professional Program
Automotive Engineering, Elektrotechniek, Mechatronica
Autonoom Rijden, Data/ICT, Electronica en besturingssystemen , Mobiliteit, Testen, Software
What are you going to do:
- Research and document the possible uses of vision technology in the materials handling industry.
- Determine hardware and software specifications for such a system.
- Develop needed algorithms
- Demonstrate at least 2 applications of vision technology by way of a proof of concept.
- Must be suitable for the application in terms of cost, packaging and operational environment.
What do you bring:
- Preferably bachelor/ master Automotive and knowledge of real time embedded system or automation specialization.
What do we offer:
- Participation in the ACE Mobility Professional Program
- We can provide user and truck information
- We can help with tests and data acquisition
- We can help with feedback and expert knowledge of the vehicles
- We can help with prototyping of parts if required
- Inspirational High Tech environment
Apply now with ACE
Please mention 'ACE internship / graduation 2019' when applying for a project! The Automotive Center of Expertise is a partnership between the three Universities of Applied Sciences Automotive (HAN, Fontys and Rotterdam) and the automotive industry. Partner companies of ACE are selected companies that have a close bond with education. These ACE Partners are preferred companies and are known for high-level assignments, excellent guidance/coaching and innovative topics.