Inalfa Roof Systems BV
Automotive Engineering, Elektrotechniek, Engineering (algemeen), Werktuigbouwkunde
Powertrain, Design, Electronica en besturingssystemen , Kwaliteit, Testen
Description company: Inalfa Roof Systems designs, develops and manufactures sunroofs and open-roof systems for the automotive industry. We are a First Tier supplier for brands as BMW Group, Audi, Volvo, Land Rover, and many others. Inalfa Roof Systems Group is headquartered in Venray (Limburg, close Venlo and the German border with Mönchengladbach and Düsseldorf in the area), The Netherlands, and we have a global footprint with facilities in Europe, Asia and the America’s.
Description department: You will be working at the Electronics Engineering department of Inalfa Roof Systems under supervision of an electronics engineer as well as in cooperation with other team members. The Electronics Engineering department is responsible for the development of electro motors, sunroof control units, control software and technologies for future and current production roof systems at Inalfa Roof Systems for the worldwide automotive market. As a department we are continuously improving our roof systems, creating new roof system designs, and following the latest market trends.
What are you going to do:
- Requirement setting and analysis;
- Design the motor dynamo-meter setup including motor fixture according aligned requirements and specifications;
- Order parts, assemble and commission setup;
- Documentation of the motor dynamo-meter design: schematics, drawings;
- Write user manual for the dynamo-meter setup and software;
- Perform measurements on motors and analyze results;
- 40 hours per week for a minimum of 4 months.
What do you bring:
- You are a Bachelor student Mechanical, Electrical or Automotive Engineering or similar;
- Good technical knowledge, creativity, and strong analytical skills;
- Knowledge of basic electronics;
- Familiarity with coding in either, C++ or Matlab/Simulink;
- Self-structuring and project organization skills;
- Quick-, self-learning with regards to software programs, theories and products;
- You are an enthusiastic, creative, pro-active student with good communication skills, also in English
What do we offer:
- You will receive a fee of €385,00 gross per month (40hrs);
- We provide a travel compensation of up to €130,00 net per month (based on commuting distance);
- We provide a good prepared assignment and personal support during your internship.
- Joline Joosten, De Amfoor 2, 5807 GW Venray, +31 (0) 478 555 454
- Would you like to apply? Please click the button: 'Apply' down below.
Apply now with ACE
Please mention 'ACE internship / graduation 2022' when applying for a project! The Automotive Center of Expertise is a partnership between the three Universities of Applied Sciences Automotive (HAN, Fontys and Rotterdam) and the automotive industry. Partner companies of ACE are selected companies that have a close bond with education. These ACE Partners are preferred companies and are known for high-level assignments, excellent guidance/coaching and innovative topics.