Inalfa Roof Systems BV
Data/ICT, Lean/Proces Optimalisatie, Testen
Inalfa Roof Systems designs, develops and manufactures sunroofs and open-roof systems for the automotive industry. We are a First Tier supplier for brands as BMW Group, Audi, Volvo, Land Rover, and many others. Inalfa Roof Systems Group is headquartered in Venray (Limburg, close Venlo and the German border with Mönchengladbach and Düsseldorf in the area), The Netherlands, and we have a global footprint with facilities in Europe, Asia and the America’s.
The department Project Engineering is technical responsible to develop components and subassemblies for sunroofs. The design must be according customer specification, in agreed cost target and in that way so it can be manufactured with the correct volumes and quality. The department Project Engineering has multidisciplinary customer teams in which of one you will be located.
What are you going to do:
- Update & improve existing ATS data analysis tool in Excel;
- Test and debug ATS data analysis tool;
- Perform ATS measurements and record data;
- Analyze ATS data;
- This internship will be for 32 till 40 hours a week
What do you bring:
- You are a 2nd or 3rd year Bachelor student in Mechatronics, Electronics, Informatics or Software Engineering;
- You have an analytical approach for solving problems;
- An independent working attitude;
- Basic VBA programming language knowledge;
- Optional: Python programming language knowledge
- You have good communication skills, also in English.
What do we offer:
- You wll receive a fee of €385,00 gross per month (based on 40 hours);
- We provide a travel compensation of up to €130,00 net per month (based on commuting distance);
- We provide a good prepared assignment and personal support during your internship.
- Joline Joosten, De Amfoor 2, 5807 GW, Venray, +31 (0) 478 555 454
- Would you like to apply? Please click the button: 'Apply' down below.
Apply now with ACE
Please mention 'ACE internship / graduation 2022' when applying for a project! The Automotive Center of Expertise is a partnership between the three Universities of Applied Sciences Automotive (HAN, Fontys and Rotterdam) and the automotive industry. Partner companies of ACE are selected companies that have a close bond with education. These ACE Partners are preferred companies and are known for high-level assignments, excellent guidance/coaching and innovative topics.