Inalfa Roof Systems BV
Mechatronica, Automotive Engineering
Business & Management
Inalfa Roof Systems designs, develops and manufactures sunroofs and open-roof systems for the automotive industry. We are a First Tier supplier for BMW Group, Daimler, Chrysler Group, Ford, General Motors, Volkswagen, Audi, Volvo, Citroën, Chery, Geely, Hyundai Kia, Land Rover, Renault, Nissan and many others. Inalfa Roof Systems Group is headquartered in Venray (Limburg, close Venlo and the German border with Koln and Dusseldorf in the area), The Netherlands, and we have a global footprint with facilities in Europe, Asia and the America’s.
Advanced Engineering & Research
Assignment/ work/ activities:
- Problem analysis
- Benchmarking of (competitor) products compared to Inalfa Products
- Requirement setting and analysis
- Idea generation and selection
- Concept design and development
- Creating mechanical and optical calculations, tolerance stack calculations
- Creating manufacturing strategy and cost analysis
- Risk assessment
- And much more. We are always open for new creative ideas!
- We provide personal support during your internship, nice assignments, and being part of our global development team.
- You will receive a fee of €385,- gross per month (based upon 40hrs, master/bachelor level). Additionally we provide a travel compensation based on commuting distance.
On top of that you will gain insights into a dynamic fast growing, international organization in the automotive business where there’s never a dull moment!
We work for all the top Car Manufacturers in the world and the automotive industry demands the highest quality performance!
You have the following competences/ skills:
- You are a 3rd year Bachelor student Mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or physics;
- Good technical knowledge, creativity, and strong analytical skills;
- You are an enthusiastic, pro-active student with good communication skills, also in English.
T: 06 36062407
Apply now with ACE
Please mention 'ACE internship / graduation 2019' when applying for a project! The Automotive Center of Expertise is a partnership between the three Universities of Applied Sciences Automotive (HAN, Fontys and Rotterdam) and the automotive industry. Partner companies of ACE are selected companies that have a close bond with education. These ACE Partners are preferred companies and are known for high-level assignments, excellent guidance/coaching and innovative topics.