Inalfa Roof Systems BV
Automotive Engineering, Werktuigbouwkunde
Autonoom Rijden, Design, Electronica en besturingssystemen , Mobiliteit, Testen
Omschrijving bedrijf / Description company: Inalfa Roof Systems designs, develops and manufactures sunroofs and open-roof systems for the automotive industry. We are a First Tier supplier for brands as BMW Group, Audi, Volvo, Land Rover, and many others. Inalfa Roof Systems Group is headquartered in Venray (Limburg, close Venlo and the German border with Mönchengladbach and Düsseldorf in the area), The Netherlands, and we have a global footprint with facilities in Europe, Asia and the America’s.
Omschrijving afdeling / Description department: You will be working at the Global Research & Innovation department of Inalfa Roof Systems in Venray under supervision of an advanced engineer as well as in cooperation with other team members. The Global Research & Innovation department is responsible for the development of ideas into new products and technologies for future roof systems. As a department we are continuously improving our roof systems, creating new roof system designs, and following the latest market trends. The future roof system developments will be mainly focused on sensor integration to support Autonomous Driving (AD) or Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and package reduction for headroom improvements
Wat ga je doen: / What are you going to do:
- Problem analysis;
- Benchmarking of competitor products and compare to Inalfa products;
- Requirement setting and analysis;
- Idea generation and selection;
- Concept design and development;
- Creating force/ strength/ airflow/ tolerance stack calculations;
- Creating manufacturing strategy and cost analysis;
- Risk assessment;
- And much more, we are always open for new creative ideas!
- You will be working 32 – 40 hours a week
Wat neem je mee: / What do you bring:
- You are a 3rd year Bachelor student Mechanical or Automotive Engineering;
- Good technical knowledge, creativity, and strong analytical skills;
- You are an enthusiastic, pro-active student with good communication skills, also in English.
Wat bieden we aan: / What do we offer:
- You will receive a fee of €385,00 gross per month (40hrs);
- We provide a travel compensation of up to €130,00 net per month (based on commuting distance);
- We provide a good prepared assignment and personal support during your internship.
Contactinformatie / Contactinformation:
- Joline Joosten, De Amfoor 2, 5807 GW Venray, +31 (0) 478 555 454
- Would you like to apply? Please click the button: 'Apply' down below.
Apply now with ACE
Please mention 'ACE internship / graduation 2022' when applying for a project! The Automotive Center of Expertise is a partnership between the three Universities of Applied Sciences Automotive (HAN, Fontys and Rotterdam) and the automotive industry. Partner companies of ACE are selected companies that have a close bond with education. These ACE Partners are preferred companies and are known for high-level assignments, excellent guidance/coaching and innovative topics.