Automotive Engineering, Mechatronica
Data/ICT, Electronica en besturingssystemen , Mobiliteit, Monitoring, Kwaliteit, Testen
Assignment/ work/ activities:
DAF Trucks is looking for two HBO/ WO students who are, during their internship in the MCE Purchasing Benchmark & Teardown department, mainly engaged in measuring, collecting and developing ADAS (radar, etc), e-Components (e-Driveline).
- An internship at an international organization;
- You a lot of freedom and responsibility. We are open to initiatives and depending on the assignment you will see your results back at the workplace;
- An experienced coach and supervisor, from which you can learn a lot and who is ready to help along the way;
- An internship fee of € 375,- (HBO), €450,- (WO) gross per month on a full-time basis;
- A travel allowance, if you do not own a student travel product;
- A housing allowance, if you need to rent a room near DAF temporarily.
Every intern gets the chance to participate at the Student Event. During this event you will get to know other interns and learn more about DAF / PACCAR!
You have/ competences/ skills:
- Students with the training direction; Automotive, Mechatronica, Sterkstroom
- You have a good level at both practice and theory of your education
- You are practiacal, decisive and handy
For more information please contact Michelle Renkens (Campus Recruiter) via phone 040-2142616.
Apply for the vacancy via the following link: Vacature - DAF Trucks N.V.
Apply now with ACE
Please mention 'ACE internship / graduation 2019' when applying for a project! The Automotive Center of Expertise is a partnership between the three Universities of Applied Sciences Automotive (HAN, Fontys and Rotterdam) and the automotive industry. Partner companies of ACE are selected companies that have a close bond with education. These ACE Partners are preferred companies and are known for high-level assignments, excellent guidance/coaching and innovative topics.