Inalfa Roof Systems BV
Automotive Engineering, Werktuigbouwkunde
Lean/Proces Optimalisatie, Testen, Software, Kwaliteit
Inalfa Roof Systems designs, develops and manufactures sunroofs and open-roof systems for the automotive industry. We are a First Tier supplier for BMW Group, Daimler, Chrysler Group, Ford, General Motors, Volkswagen, Audi, Volvo, Citroën, Chery, Geely, Hyundai Kia, Land Rover, Renault, Nissan and many others. Inalfa Roof Systems Group is headquartered in Venray (Limburg, close Venlo and the German border with Koln and Dusseldorf in the area), The Netherlands, and we have a global footprint with facilities in Europe, Asia and the America’s.
The Global Inalfa Academy is our Corporate University which provides learning offerings aligned to our business strategy and people development needs. The goal of the Global Academy is to contribute to business success by optimizing the time to competency of our employees and support them in their current jobs, maintain a continuous development and prepare them for potential future roles at Inalfa. We do this by offering a state of the art learning platform where we support together with our Subject Matter Experts our Employees:
As an intern it will be your task to support in the daily activities of training planning for the Venray Academy and support in the development and implementation of operational instruments / methodologies / solutions that supports the Global Inalfa Academy organization.
Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- High standards and professional process management.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
- We provide a good prepared assignment and personal support during your internship
- You will receive a fee of €385,00 gross per month (based upon 40hrs, master/bachelor level). Additionally we provide a travel compensation of up to €130,00 net per month (based on commuting distance).
- On top of that you will gain insights into a dynamic fast growing, international organization in the automotive business where there’s never a dull moment! We work for all the top Car Manufacturers in the world and the automotive industry demands the highest quality performance!
You have the following competences/ skills:
- Support the department in an administrative, organizing and supporting way, to guarantee an effective and efficient execution of the training administration.
- Contribute to the development of (parts of) learning activities within the Global Inalfa Academy
- Contribute to the improvement and development of instruments/ methodologies/ solutions of training coordination
- Interest in structurizing and planning of the Academy
- Interest in methods, techniques within field of L&D activities
- Pro-actively learns new theories and pracitcal insights
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
T: 06 24845279
Apply now with ACE
Please mention 'ACE internship / graduation 2019' when applying for a project! The Automotive Center of Expertise is a partnership between the three Universities of Applied Sciences Automotive (HAN, Fontys and Rotterdam) and the automotive industry. Partner companies of ACE are selected companies that have a close bond with education. These ACE Partners are preferred companies and are known for high-level assignments, excellent guidance/coaching and innovative topics.