Automotive Engineering, Engineering (algemeen), Industrieel Product Ontwerpen, Werktuigbouwkunde
Data/ICT, Design, Electronica en besturingssystemen , (Smart) Manufacturing/Industry 4.0, Monitoring, Testen, Voertuig Dynamica
Junior Design Engineer
The company: Hyster- Yale
The department: Big Truck Development Center
Hyster-Yale in Nijmegen is a Manufacturer of Forklift trucks and provides services to support this,
In the location in Nijmegen Big Trucks & Jumbo trucks are designed and manufactured, more than 600 dedicated people are working in several disciplines of Engineering, Manufacturing, Parts Supply and Service.
In the Big Truck Development Center (Engineering) we have two vacancies for a graduate/starter (Bachelor or Master Automotive graduate) for the position of:
The key Accountabilities for this position are:
• Design and Development work for the 8-18T platform Group
• Process requirements into new or adjusted designs
• Provide Technical CAD models
• Create and maintain Creo models and detail drawings
• Design checking to achieve “first time right”.
• Provide technical support to other design engineers, test engineers and manufacturing
• Maintain and realize design schedule targets.
• Owns platform related SPED planning
• Communicates design planning progress
• Customer focused
• Utilize Nijmegen and India resources for SPED designs
• Supports the alignment of specialist resources and SPED design concepts between the platforms of the BTDC.
You have/ competences/ skills:
We are recruiting for a Bachelor/Master graduate with the following skills:
Technical College Bachelor/master’s in mechanical engineering/industrial design/automotive, effective communication skills, and good English language capabilities.
For more information or applications, contact Jos Brekelmans in the Nijmegen HR Department. 024 3742109 / email@example.com
Apply now with ACE
Please mention 'ACE internship / graduation 2019' when applying for a project! The Automotive Center of Expertise is a partnership between the three Universities of Applied Sciences Automotive (HAN, Fontys and Rotterdam) and the automotive industry. Partner companies of ACE are selected companies that have a close bond with education. These ACE Partners are preferred companies and are known for high-level assignments, excellent guidance/coaching and innovative topics.