Inalfa Roof Systems BV
Automotive Engineering, Werktuigbouwkunde
Data/ICT, Design, Electronica en besturingssystemen , Monitoring, Testen, Software
Omschrijving bedrijf / Description company: Inalfa Roof Systems designs, develops and manufactures sunroofs and open-roof systems for the automotive industry. We are a First Tier supplier for brands as BMW Group, Audi, Volvo, Land Rover, and many others. Inalfa Roof Systems Group is headquartered in Venray (Limburg, close Venlo and the German border with Mönchengladbach and Düsseldorf in the area), The Netherlands, and we have a global footprint with facilities in Europe, Asia and the America’s.
Omschrijving afdeling / Description department: You will be working within the Test department of Inalfa Roof Systems. The main task of the test department is to validate the roof systems developed by Inalfa, according to every possibile test category and during all phases of a project. At Inalfa Roof Systems (IRS), the Test department coutns approximately 23 employees. The department is split up in several teams, each dedicated to a specific customer (e.g. BMW/ JLR/ Audi) or specialization (e.g. NVH, Projects, Operations).
Wat ga je doen: / What are you going to do:
- Define and execute test plans;
- Perform analyses / write test reports / advise with recommendations;
- Perform root cause investigations;
- Read / write (test) specifications;
- Develop / define test equipment and/or setups.
Wat neem je mee: / What do you bring:
- You are a 4th year Bachelor student Mechanical or Automotive Engineering who is looking for a graduation internship;
- You have good verbal en written communication skills in English;
- You have a pro-active and flexible attitude;
- Your project will require the cooperation and communication with both the NVH & EE departments in order to meet their project requirements.
Wat bieden we aan: / What do we offer:
- You will receive a fee of €385,00 gross per month (based on 40 hours);
- We provide a travel compensation of up to €130,00 net per month (based on commuting distance);
- We provide a good prepared assignment and personal support during your internship.
Contactinformatie / Contactinformation:
- Joline Joosten, De Amfoor 2, 5807 GW Venray, 0478 555 454
- Would you like to apply? Click on the button below: Solliciteer nu!
Apply now with ACE
Please mention 'ACE internship / graduation 2022' when applying for a project! The Automotive Center of Expertise is a partnership between the three Universities of Applied Sciences Automotive (HAN, Fontys and Rotterdam) and the automotive industry. Partner companies of ACE are selected companies that have a close bond with education. These ACE Partners are preferred companies and are known for high-level assignments, excellent guidance/coaching and innovative topics.