Automotive Engineering, Elektrotechniek, Engineering (algemeen)
Data/ICT, Electronica en besturingssystemen , Testen, Software
DAF Trucks is a Dutch truck manufacturing company and a division of Paccar. Its headquarters and main plant are in Eindhoven. Cabs and axle assemblies are produced at its Westerlo plant in Belgium. Some of the truck models sold with the DAF brand are designed and built by Leyland Trucks at its Leyland plant in England.
The vehicle testing department within DAF, executes tests in the arias of functionality, durability and reliability. The chassis group within vehicle testing is focussed on functional testing of chassis mounted components, constructions and systems such as Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), the steering system, brake system and vehicle lighting.
What are you going to do:
Research how real world scenarios can be recorded and converted to simulation scenarios in a virtual world, by using and (if necessary) expanding the current available tool chain at DAF
Find out what the optimal approach to multipying a converted real life scenario is, and when is sufficient test coverage reached? Which tool set is required?
Create a set of most relevant simulation scenarios and multiply these.
The graduation assignment is fulltime and starts on 1-12-2021
What do you bring:
Organized and structural working method
Fluent in English
Programming / simulation skills
Studies: Automotive Technology / Computer Science and Engineering
What do we offer:
- A view behind the scenes at a large international corporation;
- You will get a lot of freedom and responsibility. We are open to your initiatives and depending on the assignment you see your results back in the workplace;
- An experienced coach and supervisor who can teach you a lot and is willing to help you with your assignment;
- After your graduation, you will have the opportunity to start your career at DAF;
- An internship wage of € 375,- (HBO) and € 450,- (WO) per month on full-time base
- A travel allowance, if you don’t have a student travel product (provided by the Dutch government);
- A housing allowance, if you temporarily rent a room near DAF.
- Each intern will have the opportunity to participate at the Student Event. During this event you will meet other interns and find out more about DAF/PACCAR!
For more information you can contact Yassmine Boussihmed (Campus Recruiter) on phone number 040-2142616.
If you would like to apply, click on the button down below
Solliciteer nu via ACE Mobility!
Vermeld bij je sollicitatie voor stage of afstuderen altijd: 'ACE Mobility stage/afstuderen 2022'! Het Automotive Center of Expertise is een samenwerkingsverband tussen de automotive opleidingen (HAN en Fontys) en de automotive industrie. Partnerbedrijven van ACE Mobility zijn geselecteerde bedrijven die een nauwe band hebben met het onderwijs. Deze ACE Partners staan bekend om hun hoogwaardige stage- en/of afstudeeropdrachten, uitstekende begeleiding/coaching en innovatieve onderwerpen.