Internship and graduation
We are always looking for talented and ambitious (TU) students for internships and graduation assignments in various departments. Ensuring that every student receives adequate supervision is first and foremost in that respect. Are you interested in work placement, or would you like to fulfill your final project at Mitsubishi Turbocharger and Engine Europe B.V.? Please check our vacancies here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with at least the following information:
- Your name/address/place of residence;
- Name and level of your education, along with the information of the educational institution;
- Name of the work placement/final subject supervisor;
- Information concerning the requirements with which the work placement or final subject must comply;
- The duration of this work placement/final subject phase and the preferred starting date;
- Number of days or hours per week that is required to fulfill the assignment.
We will then make an inventory of the possibilities we have to offer and will contact you about these possibilities.
Watch this video to learn more about internship and graduation opportunities at Mitsubishi.