In a knowledge intensive industry like automotive, people make the difference. Automotive Center of Expertise therefore connects (future) talent and partner companies. We help our partner companies in attracting talent and in strengthening their employer branding in several ways:
- We actively scout students with ambition and remarkable skills and match them with partner companies.
- We annually organise an Automotive Career Day in which 800-1000 students of the three Automotive Universities of Applied Sciences participate. An excellent chance for our partner companies to present themselves.
- We organise visits of first year automotive students to companies. In this way these students get a good impression of your company.
- Second year students visit companies during thematical workshops and make assignments.
- During the Career Day companies can give presentations and workshops. Moreover, speed dates are arranged between fourth year students and partner companies.
- Each year a career guide is made with an overview of and information about all companies that are present during the career day.
- ACE partners companies have priority in finding suitable interns and graduates