Become a partner
ACE Mobility is proud of its partners. Together they form a good representation of the Dutch automotive industry. Together with the Universities of Applied Sciences, they form a powerful network that keeps the industry strong, agile and future-proof. Being a partner of ACE offers companies and organisations the following benefits:
- You will be actively involved in all activities of ACE, thereby contributing to the improvement of education, research and developments within ACE.
- You will be given the opportunity to get into contact with young talent during the training (prerecruitment)
- You support your employers branding. Both in print as on our website, your company is referred to as being a preferred partner of ACE
- You increase your brand awareness among students (year 1: career day, year 2: workshops, year 3 and 4: internship / graduation, guest lessons / master classes
- You contribute to a social goal, namely: sharing knowledge and raising the level of higher professional education
- When you spread your internships and / or graduation assignments via ACE, all automotive higher professional education students are reached.
- Your company is also promoted by internship and graduation coordinators in higher professional education as a preferred company for internship and graduation
- ACE fulfills a guiding / information function towards Universities of Applied Sciences and other partner companies
- You can perform practice-oriented research (or let others perform it) by the lectureships of the Universities of Applied Sciences
- You can participate in the umbrella studies initiated by ACE
- Automotive Career Day: guaranteed participation and additional profiling possibilities such as speed dating
- By (optional) participation in the program board you have influence on the automotive curricula so that the desired knowledge is taken into account
- By means of guest lessons, hybrid lecturers and teacher internships, the knowledge of your company reaches students and teachers
- By participating in Expert Sessions / Special Interest Groups (SIGs) you will exchange and share knowledge with lecturers / students / industry
If you are interested, we can have a chat with you without any obligation.
ACE collaborates closely with industry on developing relevant expertise and talent development. These are our partners.