Instant Torque BLDC Motor Controller
Internship (3rd year)
Inalfa Roof Systems BV
Automotive Engineering, Engineering (general), Mechanical Engineering
Design, (Smart) Manufacturing/Industry 4.0, Kwaliteit, Testen, Productie Engineering
Inalfa Roof Systems designs, develops and manufactures sunroofs and open-roof systems for the automotive industry. We are a First Tier supplier for BMW Group, Daimler, Chrysler Group, Ford, General Motors, Volkswagen, Audi, Volvo, Citroën, Chery, Geely, Hyundai Kia, Land Rover, Renault, Nissan and many others. Inalfa Roof Systems Group is headquartered in Venray (Limburg, close to Venlo and the German border with Mönchengladbach and Düsseldorf in the area), The Netherlands, and we have a global footprint with facilities in Europe, Asia and the America’s.
The Global Core Electronics department is responsible for the development of new products and technologies for roof systems at Inalfa Roof Systems for the worldwide automotive market. As a department we are continuously improving our roof systems, creating new roof system designs, and following the latest market trends. The developments can be focused on several aspects, for example strength, stiffness, headroom, safety, weight, costs, or adding new functions such as light, solar panels, etc.
What are you going to do:
• Problem analysis;
• Requirement setting and analysis;
• Idea generation and selection;
• Concept design and development;
• Prototyping of your design;
• Creating manufacturing strategy and cost analysis;
• Risk assessment;
• And much more. We are always open for new creative ideas!
- 40hrs per week
What do you bring:
- You are a 2nd year Master Student Control, Electrical or Automotive Engineering or similar;
- Good technical knowledge, creativity, and strong analytical skills;
- Familiarity with coding in either C, C++ or Matlab/Simulink;
- Familiarity with electronics and BLDC motors;
What do we offer:
• We provide a good prepared assignment and personal support during your internship;
• You will receive a fee of €385,00 gross per month (40hrs,). Additionally, we provide a travel compensation of up to €130,00 net per month (based on commuting distance).
- To apply for this internship please click on the button down below or to receive more information about this assignment or other assignments you can go to www.inalfacareers.com
Apply now with ACE
Please mention 'ACE internship / graduation 2022' when applying for a project! The Automotive Center of Expertise is a partnership between the Universities of Applied Sciences Automotive (HAN, Fontys) and the automotive industry. Partner companies of ACE are selected companies that have a close bond with education. These ACE Partners are preferred companies and are known for high-level assignments, excellent guidance/coaching and innovative topics.