System Engineer (Truck System-Hydraulic)
Automotive Engineering, Industrieel Product Ontwerpen, Werktuigbouwkunde
Design, Electronica en besturingssystemen , (Smart) Manufacturing/Industry 4.0, Mobiliteit, Monitoring, Testen, Voertuig Dynamica
Hyster-Yale Group designs, manufactures and sells Materials Handling products, (fork) lift trucks in a full range product line. In Nijmegen the company engineers and manufactures Big Trucks and Container Handlers. The EMEA Aftermarket and Spare Parts Depot organizations are also located at the Nijmegen site. Hyster-Yale Group is a worldwide organization with sales offices, production plants and development centers all over the globe.
Description department:Big Truck Development Center
What are you going to do:
Key accountabilities of the role are:
- Provides clear system/component/functional requirements and documents them through the creation of requirement documents, detail drawings, engineering lists, ECN’s or however and whichever format suits best.
- Provides concepts for new design and improvements.
- Executes and supports design and test activities during different phases of projects.
- Leads and guides proper integration of components into truck design (hydraulic domain specific).
- Provides clear technical direction to Drafters, Designers, Engineers, Mechanics, Test Technicians and Service team.
What do you bring:
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A highly analytical approach to problem solving coupled with creative thinking.
- Technical education on bachelor level or preferred 3-5 years’ experience in industrial equipment business.
- preferred Pro-Engineer/ Creo or equivalent experience.
- preferred Hydraulic/ Fluid power domain knowledge / experience.
- A self-motivated approach with the ability to work under own initiative.
- Desire to use technical skills in highly customer focus environment.
- Strong communication skills- excellent business English.
What do we offer:
V10/V11 (depending on experience)
- Would you like to apply? Please click on the button down below to apply.
- For more information contact Narendra Gupta.
Apply now with ACE
Please mention 'ACE internship / graduation 2023' when applying for a project! The Automotive Center of Expertise is a partnership between the Universities of Applied Sciences Automotive (HAN, Fontys) and the automotive industry. Partner companies of ACE are selected companies that have a close bond with education. These ACE Partners are preferred companies and are known for high-level assignments, excellent guidance/coaching and innovative topics.