Motor Tester Software Design
Inalfa Roof Systems BV
Automotive Engineering, Werktuigbouwkunde
Data/ICT, Design, Monitoring, Testen, Software
Inalfa Roof Systems designs, develops and manufactures sunroofs and open-roof systems for the automotive industry. We are a First Tier supplier for brands as BMW Group, Audi, Volvo, Land Rover, and many others. Inalfa Roof Systems Group is headquartered in Venray (Limburg, close Venlo and the German border with Mönchengladbach and Düsseldorf in the area), The Netherlands, and we have a global footprint with facilities in Europe, Asia and the America’s.
The main task of the test department is to validate the roof systems developed by Inalfa, according to every possible test category and during all phases of a project. At Inalfa Roof Systems (IRS), the Test department counts approximately 23 employees. The department is split up in several teams, each dedicated to a specific customer (e.g. BMW/JLR/Audi) or specialization (e.g. NVH, Projects, Operations).
What are you going to do:
- Define and execute test plans;
- Perform analyses / write test reports / advise with recommendations;
- Perform root cause investigations;
- Read / write (test) specifications;
- Develop / define test equipment and/or setups.
What do you bring:
- Good in English;
- You are a student with a pro-active and flexible attitude.
What do we offer:
- We provide personal development and joy;
- A good prepared assignment and personal support during your internship
- You will receive a fee of €385,00 gross per month (40hrs). Additionally, we provide a travel compensation of up to €130,00 net per month (based on commuting distance).
If you have questions about this project, please contact: Gizem Sari HRSC@inalfa.com
Would you like to apply? Please click the button: 'Apply' down below.
Apply now with ACE
Please mention 'ACE internship / graduation 2023' when applying for a project! The Automotive Center of Expertise is a partnership between the Universities of Applied Sciences Automotive (HAN, Fontys) and the automotive industry. Partner companies of ACE are selected companies that have a close bond with education. These ACE Partners are preferred companies and are known for high-level assignments, excellent guidance/coaching and innovative topics.