Sample Builder/Application Engineer
Mitsubishi Turbocharger and Engine Europe B.V.
Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Description company: Mitsubishi Turbocharger and Engine Europe (MTEE) is a global player in the field of turbochargers for the automotive industry. Did you know that we have a 20% market share in Europe? That means that 1 out of 5 cars in Europe are fitted with a turbo that was made in Almere. For automotive to be able to contribute to global climate objectives, downsizing (a smaller engine with greater power, possibly hybrid) is necessary. Using a turbocharger is the best way to make this technically possible.
As our parent company is located in Japan, we work in close collaboration with a culture known for its hospitality. And this shows in everything. From our production line in Almere, we deliver directly to our OEMs all over Europe. All of our 700 employees make this possible. Proud and dedicated, that’s what we are.
Description department: There are 80 people in the department (design, simulation, project, test engineers).
What are you going to do:
- Arranging prototypes for internal and external tests
- Investigating of returned prototypes including reporting
- Setting up production methodologies for building prototypes
- Assist in setting up technical specifications
- Processing data by means of PC
- Working with hand tools in a test facility, prototype shop and technical workshop
- Working with test and measurement equipment
What do you bring:
- Preferably MBO
- Preferably 1+ years of experience in a test facility, prototype shop or technical workshop
- Being independent
- Fluency in English
What do we offer:
Working at MTEE offers many rewards: from seeing the concepts of your project team being developed into actual turbochargers to knowing that the finest car brands are equipped with the product you have worked on. Daimler, Volkswagen, BMW and Renault are just few of many well-known brands within our customer portfolio.
But there’s more! You can also expect:
- Pension plan
- Excellent benefits, including 27 days of leave + 5 collective days off
- Collective health insurance
- MTEE is a member of the Collective Agreements (CAO) Metalektro
- Training and development opportunities
MTEE is involved in every phase within turbo development and we are just as committed to your development. For us it is important that you are able to follow your ambitions, therefore we provide various opportunities for developing and/or expanding your knowledge.
Contactinformatie / Contactinformation:
- Please contact Alina Tkachenko at ATkachenko@mtee.eu
Apply now with ACE
Please mention 'ACE internship / graduation 2023' when applying for a project! The Automotive Center of Expertise is a partnership between the Universities of Applied Sciences Automotive (HAN, Fontys) and the automotive industry. Partner companies of ACE are selected companies that have a close bond with education. These ACE Partners are preferred companies and are known for high-level assignments, excellent guidance/coaching and innovative topics.