Change management in TeamCenter
Internship (3rd year)
Engineering (general), Industrial engineering and management, Mechanical Engineering
Business & Management, Lean/Process optimization
Naam bedrijf / Name company:
Hyster-Yale Group designs, manufactures, and sells Materials Handling products, (fork) lift trucks in a full range product line. In Nijmegen the company engineers and manufactures Big Trucks and Container Handlers. The EMEA Aftermarket and Spare Parts Depot organizations are also located at the Nijmegen site. Hyster-Yale Group is a worldwide organization with sales offices, production plants and development centers all over the globe.
Short description assignment:
- We currently have one ECN process with few different workflow. We also have different systems to report issues to engineering with expectations these will be resolved. The change process is currently broken and product changed is managed in many different systems. We are implementing Teamcenter from Siemens and will need to integrate these separate systems into one Software solution: Teamcenter.
- We have received a number of requests to improve the change process and make it more flexible for the users/ stakeholders and different change objects. We are looking at the CMII principles to be applied in our new change process.
Hyster-Yale Group is a worldwide organization with sales offices, production plants and development centre-‘s all over the globe.
Hyster-Yale Nederland B.V. designs, manufactures and sells Materials Handling products, (fork)lift trucks in a full range product line. In Nijmegen the company engineers and manufactures Big Trucks and Container Handlers. The EMEA Aftermarket and Spare Parts Depot organizations are also located at the Nijmegen site.
For more information: www.Hyster-Yale.com
What are you going to do:
- The Student we are looking for will be part of the team that is defining new developments, establish the workflows, communicate to the stakeholders etc. He will carry the responsibility of a team member and his role can be extended after he has shows good understanding and initiative. He can work on the project fulltime or part time.
- The current team has 1 leader,11 core team members, and 30 inner circle team members.
Wat neem je mee: / What do you bring:
- Benodigde competenties, kwaliteiten en skills / Necessary competences, qualities and skills
Interest/Knowledge in engineering process and workflow development
Good communication skills
Independent working mindset
Knowledge of CMII is prefered
- Opleidingsvoorwaarden (studie en niveau) / Required study / level
- Voorwaarden ervaring / Required experience
Expierence in NX and team center will be useful but not must
What do we offer:
Support and mentorship are provided as well as opportunities for job positions after this. Participation in project teams, customer visits and learning on the job are encouraged.
Internship allowance: € 350,= euro gross/month
Contactinformatie / Contactinformation:
For technical questions: Neha Roy email@example.com ; Roy op ten Berg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
For HR questions: Monique Bogels <email@example.com>;
Apply now with ACE
Please mention 'ACE internship / graduation 2023' when applying for a project! The Automotive Center of Expertise is a partnership between the Universities of Applied Sciences Automotive (HAN, Fontys) and the automotive industry. Partner companies of ACE are selected companies that have a close bond with education. These ACE Partners are preferred companies and are known for high-level assignments, excellent guidance/coaching and innovative topics.