Data monitoring and analysis
Internship (3rd year)
Automotive Engineering, Engineering (general), ICT
Business & Management, Data/ICT, Electrification, Monitoring, Testing
Hyster-Yale Group designs, manufactures and sells Materials Handling products, (fork) lift trucks in a full range product line. In Nijmegen the company engineers and manufactures Big Trucks and Container Handlers. The EMEA Aftermarket and Spare Parts Depot organizations are also located at the Nijmegen site. Hyster-Yale Group is a worldwide organization with sales offices, production plants and development centers all over the globe.
Hyster Yale – Big Truck development center
What are you going to do:
- Data analysis of first field electric trucks to support different KPI analysis : enegry consumption, faults, efficiencies
- Existing analysis algortihm might need improvement or enchacment based on new findings
- Existing dash board might need improvement or enchancement based on new findings
- Data gathering, analysis and reporting
Wat neem je mee: / What do you bring:
- Fundamental/Basic understanding of Hydraulic and Front end systems
- Modeling and Simulation in Simulink
- Basic understanding of sensor and its principles
This assignment is looking for student who can work indepentely.
What do we offer:
- Support and mentorship are provided as well as opportunities for job positions after this. Participation in project teams, customer visits and learning on the job are encouraged.
- Internship allowance: € 350,= euro gross/month
If you want to apply, please click on the button down below!
Apply now with ACE
Please mention 'ACE internship / graduation 2023' when applying for a project! The Automotive Center of Expertise is a partnership between the Universities of Applied Sciences Automotive (HAN, Fontys) and the automotive industry. Partner companies of ACE are selected companies that have a close bond with education. These ACE Partners are preferred companies and are known for high-level assignments, excellent guidance/coaching and innovative topics.