Investigation on Expansion of In-house Testing Possibilities
Internship (3rd year)
Inalfa Roof Systems BV
Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics
Description company: Inalfa Roof Systems designs, develops and manufactures sunroofs and open-roof systems for the automotive industry. We are a First Tier supplier for brands as BMW Group, Audi, Volvo, Land Rover, and many others. Inalfa Roof Systems Group is headquartered in Venray (Limburg, close Venlo and the German border with Mönchengladbach and Düsseldorf in the area), The Netherlands, and we have a global footprint with facilities in Europe, Asia and the America’s.
What are you going to do:
• Review and analyze exact need per subject;
• Get in contact with internal stake holders to understand need;
• Familiarize yourself with available equipment;
• Contact external companies to get offers for needed upgrades and/or new equipment.
Wat neem je mee: / What do you bring:
• You are a Bachelor student
• Your internship lasts for a minimum of 4 months
• Languages: Mandatory – either English or Dutch
• Soft skills:
- Project management (Mostly learned at school)
- Self-structuring and project organization skills
- Quick-, self-Learning skills
- Good communication skills
• Technical skills:
- Experience with MS Office
• You are a creative, independent and proactive person
What do we offer:
• We provide a good prepared assignment and personal support during your internship
• You will receive a fee of €385,00 gross per month (40hrs). Additionally, we provide a travel compensation of up to €130,00 gross per month (based on commuting distance).
To apply for this internship or to receive more information about this assignment or other assignments you can go to www.inalfacareers.com or contact Sara van Went, tel. nr: 0478-555-454
Apply now with ACE
Please mention 'ACE internship / graduation 2023' when applying for a project! The Automotive Center of Expertise is a partnership between the Universities of Applied Sciences Automotive (HAN, Fontys) and the automotive industry. Partner companies of ACE are selected companies that have a close bond with education. These ACE Partners are preferred companies and are known for high-level assignments, excellent guidance/coaching and innovative topics.