Smart Glazing Development
Internship (3rd year)
Inalfa Roof Systems BV
Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics
Electronics and Control, (Smart) Manufacturing/Industry 4.0, Monitoring
Description company: Inalfa Roof Systems designs, develops and manufactures sunroofs and open-roof systems for the automotive industry. We are a First Tier supplier for brands as BMW Group, Audi, Volvo, Land Rover, and many others. Inalfa Roof Systems Group is headquartered in Venray (Limburg, close Venlo and the German border with Mönchengladbach and Düsseldorf in the area), The Netherlands, and we have a global footprint with facilities in Europe, Asia and the America’s.
What are you going to do:
- Problem analysis
- Benchmarking of competitor products compared to Inalfa Products
- Requirement setting and analysis
- Idea generation and selection
- Concept design and development
- Creating force / strength calculations, tolerance stack calculations
- Creating manufacturing strategy and cost analysis
- Risk assessment
- And much more. We are always open for new creative ideas!
hat do you bring:
- You are a 3rd year Bachelor student mechanical engineering or automotive engineering;
- Good technical knowledge, creativity, and strong analytical skills;
- Affinity with software programs or requirement engineering is a pre
- You are an enthusiastic, pro-active student with good communication skills, also in English.
You will gain insights into a dynamic fast growing, international organization in the automotive business where there’s never a dull moment! We work for all the top Car Manufacturers in the world and the automotive industry demands the highest quality performance!
What do we offer:
• We provide a good prepared assignment and personal support during your internship
• You will receive a fee of €385,00 gross per month (40hrs). Additionally, we provide a travel compensation of up to €130,00 gross per month (based on commuting distance).
On top of that you will gain insights into a dynamic fast growing, international organization in the automotive business where there’s never a dull moment! We work for all the top Car Manufacturers in the world and the automotive industry demands the highest quality performance!
To apply for this internship or to receive more information about this assignment or other assignments you can go to www.inalfacareers.com.
Apply now with ACE
Please mention 'ACE internship / graduation 2023' when applying for a project! The Automotive Center of Expertise is a partnership between the Universities of Applied Sciences Automotive (HAN, Fontys) and the automotive industry. Partner companies of ACE are selected companies that have a close bond with education. These ACE Partners are preferred companies and are known for high-level assignments, excellent guidance/coaching and innovative topics.