Testing and analysis of identified hardware Like different flavors of LIDAR
Internship (3rd year)
Automotive Engineering, Electrical Engineering
Automated Driving, Mobility, Software
Hyster-Yale Group designs, manufactures and sells Materials Handling products, (fork) lift trucks in a full range product line. In Nijmegen the company engineers and manufactures Big Trucks and Container Handlers. The EMEA Aftermarket and Spare Parts Depot organizations are also located at the Nijmegen site. Hyster-Yale Group is a worldwide organization with sales offices, production plants and development centers all over the globe.
Hyster Yale – Big Truck development center
What are you going to do:
- This assignment is to test and benchmark on next generation Lidar and Radar sensors and deploy appropriate sensors on truck to prove its use in heavy duty outdoor application. Deployment includes software development to see point cloud inputs generated and so on, design of hardware like mounting brackets (optional) .
- Testing of Radar and Lidar sensors
- Aantal uren per week / Hours per week
What do you bring:
Smart mobility, Embedded software
What do we offer:
- Support and mentorship are provided as well as opportunities for job positions after this. Participation in project teams, customer visits and learning on the job are encouraged.
- Internship allowance: € 350,= euro gross/month
For technical questions: Neha Roy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you want to apply directly please click on the button down below.
Apply now with ACE
Please mention 'ACE internship / graduation 2022' when applying for a project! The Automotive Center of Expertise is a partnership between the Universities of Applied Sciences Automotive (HAN, Fontys) and the automotive industry. Partner companies of ACE are selected companies that have a close bond with education. These ACE Partners are preferred companies and are known for high-level assignments, excellent guidance/coaching and innovative topics.