Safety-Case: Exploratory market research on road safety in Indonesia
Automotive Engineering, Industrial engineering and management
Business & Management, Mobility, Monitoring
Note: This assignment offers the opportunity to perform in duo form.
In this assignment, we can offer the option to do a combination assignment where an automotive management student focuses on the market analysis and policy around mobility and road safety in Indonesia and an automotive engineering student who focuses in this on the technical solutions that match the results from the market analysis.
V-tron believes in harmony, self-determination, equality and responsibility. Maximum user experience is central to this. With innovative techniques, V-tron wants to meet the wishes and needs of stakeholders (users) in the mobility and logistics domain by creating appropriate solutions. Within V-tron, from the perspective of the user, the three pillars of mobility are central:
Sustainability, Safety and Traffic Flow.
The speed of technological developments and user demands/wishes are causing major changes in the field of mobility and logistics. V-tron expects a retreat of governments from this field. All roles in the field of mobility and logistics, will be reviewed and redefined in the coming years. All affiliated chain partners who, like V-tron, are involved in daily operations in the mobility chain must anticipate this. Cooperation is essential here, because in this complex ecosystem it is impossible to accomplish this task alone. With the right partners, we look for the innovative opportunities to create an appropriate user experience.
The Automotive Center of Expertise is a partnership between the Universities of Applied Sciences Automotive (HAN and Fontys) and the automotive industry. Partner companies of ACE are selected companies that have a close bond with education. These ACE Partners are preferred companies and are known for high-level assignments, excellent guidance/coaching and innovative topics. Your choice for this company as an internship or graduation company is certainly the right choice!
Graduating at such a company brings a number of benefits and privileges, for example participation in the ACE Student Award and other networking events to orientate on your career!
What are you going to do:
During this graduation assignment you will completely dive into the world of road safety in Asia and especially in Indonesia. Under the guidance of V-tron and ACE Mobility but also through various contacts in Indonesia, you will conduct an exploratory market research in which the following will be addressed:
Mapping the current situation:
- What is Indonesia currently doing about road safety?
- What is the policy around road safety?
- What does the current infrastructure look like?
- What technologies are they using around road safety?
You will then produce an advisory report which will include the following:
- Proposed improvements to road safety in Indonesia
- Learnings from Indonesia towards Europe
- Market opportunities for V-tron
What do you bring:
- You have an automotive engineering or automotive management background
- You are internationally oriented and speak the English language
- You are willing to travel to Indonesia if necessary
- You can work independently and make your own decisions
- You like to work in a small team that makes big steps
What do we offer:
- an interesting internationally oriented graduate program
- Professional guidance at HBO/WO level
- A competitive graduation allowance
- You will become part of an enthusiastic team at V-tron and ACE Mobility
- For more information about the assignment you can contact: Wim Vossebelt (V-tron) or Niels Winter (ACE Mobility)
- To apply directly, please click on the button below!
Solliciteer nu via ACE Mobility!
Vermeld bij je sollicitatie voor stage of afstuderen altijd: 'ACE Mobility stage/afstuderen 2023'! Het Automotive Center of Expertise is een samenwerkingsverband tussen de automotive opleidingen (HAN en Fontys) en de automotive industrie. Partnerbedrijven van ACE Mobility zijn geselecteerde bedrijven die een nauwe band hebben met het onderwijs. Deze ACE Partners staan bekend om hun hoogwaardige stage- en/of afstudeeropdrachten, uitstekende begeleiding/coaching en innovatieve onderwerpen.