Change management in TeamCenter
Engineering (general), Mechanical Engineering, Industrial engineering and management
Business & Management, Lean/Process optimization
Short description assignment
- We currently have one ECN process with few different workflow. We also have different systems to report issues to engineering with expectations these will be resolved. The change process is currently broken and product changed is managed in many different systems. We are implementing Teamcenter from Siemens and will need to integrate these separate systems into one Software solution: Teamcenter.
- We have received a number of requests to improve the change process and make it more flexible for the users/ stakeholders and different change objects. We are looking at the CMII principles to be applied in our new change process.
Hyster-Yale Group is a worldwide organization with sales offices, production plants and development centre-‘s all over the globe.
Hyster-Yale Nederland B.V. designs, manufactures and sells Materials Handling products, (fork)lift trucks in a full range product line. In Nijmegen the company engineers and manufactures Big Trucks and Container Handlers. The EMEA Aftermarket and Spare Parts Depot organizations are also located at the Nijmegen site.
For more information: www.Hyster-Yale.com
What are you going to do:
- The Student we are looking for will be part of the team that is defining new developments, establish the workflows, communicate to the stakeholders etc. He will carry the responsibility of a team member and his role can be extended after he has shows good understanding and initiative. He can work on the project fulltime or part time.
- The current team has 1 leader,11 core team members, and 30 inner circle team members.
What do you bring:
- Benodigde competenties, kwaliteiten en skills / Necessary competences, qualities and skills
Interest/Knowledge in engineering process and workflow development
Good communication skills
Independent working mindset
Knowledge of CMII is prefered
- Opleidingsvoorwaarden (studie en niveau) / Required study / level
- Voorwaarden ervaring / Required experience
Expierence in NX and team center will be useful but not must
What do we offer:
Support and mentorship are provided as well as opportunities for job positions after this. Participation in project teams, customer visits and learning on the job are encouraged.
Internship allowance: € 350,= euro gross/month
Contactinformatie / Contactinformation:
For technical questions: Neha Roy firstname.lastname@example.org ; Roy op ten Berg <email@example.com>
For HR questions: Monique Bogels <firstname.lastname@example.org>;
Solliciteer nu via ACE Mobility!
Vermeld bij je sollicitatie voor stage of afstuderen altijd: 'ACE Mobility stage/afstuderen 2023'! Het Automotive Center of Expertise is een samenwerkingsverband tussen de automotive opleidingen (HAN en Fontys) en de automotive industrie. Partnerbedrijven van ACE Mobility zijn geselecteerde bedrijven die een nauwe band hebben met het onderwijs. Deze ACE Partners staan bekend om hun hoogwaardige stage- en/of afstudeeropdrachten, uitstekende begeleiding/coaching en innovatieve onderwerpen.