During an internship at the Component Testing department, you will be paired with an experienced Engineer.
You will come into contact with the following aspects:
- Setting up test stands
- Performing the tests
- Analysing the data
- Writing test reports
- A look behind the scenes at a large, international organisation;
- You get a lot of freedom and responsibility. We are open to your initiatives and depending on the assignment, you will see your results in the workplace;
- An experienced coach and supervisor, from whom you can learn a lot and who is ready to help you further;
- A trainee allowance of € 375,- (HBO) on a full-time basis;
- A travel allowance, if you are not in the possession of a student travel product;
- A housing allowance, if you temporarily rent a room in the vicinity of DAF.
You have/ competences/ skills:
A third year student Mechanical Engineering / Automotive
Looking for an internship per September 2021
Command of the Dutch language
Command of the English language
For more information, please contact Michelle Renkens (Campus Recruiter) at 040-2142616.
Apply via: Vacature - DAF Trucks N.V.
Apply now with ACE
Please mention 'ACE internship / graduation 2019' when applying for a project! The Automotive Center of Expertise is a partnership between the three Universities of Applied Sciences Automotive (HAN, Fontys and Rotterdam) and the automotive industry. Partner companies of ACE are selected companies that have a close bond with education. These ACE Partners are preferred companies and are known for high-level assignments, excellent guidance/coaching and innovative topics.