Stage Elektrisch Schema
Internship (3rd year)
Nooteboom Trailers B.V.
Meer info ›
Short description assignment:
Main focus will be on sun light simulation, battery testing and light transmission measurements:
• Battery testing can currently not be done in our climate chambers. Investigate what is needed to be able to do this,
• We would like to understand what kind of equipment is needed to measure e.g. light transmission, haze and color.
Name internship, graduation assignment or vacancy: Internship – Investigation on Expansion of In-house Testing Possibilities
Description company: Inalfa Roof Systems designs, develops and manufactures sunroofs and open-roof systems for the automotive industry. We are a First Tier supplier for brands as BMW Group, Audi, Volvo, Land Rover, and many others. Inalfa Roof Systems Group is headquartered in Venray (Limburg, close Venlo and the German border with Mönchengladbach and Düsseldorf in the area), The Netherlands, and we have a global footprint with facilities in Europe, Asia and the America’s.
What are you going to do:
• Review and analyze exact need per subject;
• Get in contact with internal stake holders to understand need;
• Familiarize yourself with available equipment;
• Contact external companies to get offers for needed upgrades and/or new equipment.
What do you bring:
• You are a Bachelor student
• Your internship lasts for a minimum of 4 months
• Languages: Mandatory – either English or Dutch
• Soft skills:
- Project management (Mostly learned at school)
- Self-structuring and project organization skills
- Quick-, self-Learning skills
- Good communication skills
• Technical skills:
• You are a creative, independent and proactive person
What do we offer:
• We provide a good prepared assignment and personal support during your internship
• You will receive a fee of €385,00 gross per month (40hrs). Additionally, we provide a travel compensation of up to €130,00 gross per month (based on commuting distance).
Contactinformatie / Contactinformation:
To apply for this internship or to receive more information about this assignment please click on the button below.
Vermeld bij je sollicitatie voor stage of afstuderen altijd: 'ACE Mobility stage/afstuderen 2023'! Het Automotive Center of Expertise is een samenwerkingsverband tussen de automotive opleidingen (HAN en Fontys) en de automotive industrie. Partnerbedrijven van ACE Mobility zijn geselecteerde bedrijven die een nauwe band hebben met het onderwijs. Deze ACE Partners staan bekend om hun hoogwaardige stage- en/of afstudeeropdrachten, uitstekende begeleiding/coaching en innovatieve onderwerpen.