Stage Elektrisch Schema
Internship (3rd year)
Nooteboom Trailers B.V.
Meer info ›
Description company: Inalfa Roof Systems designs, develops and manufactures sunroofs and open-roof systems for the automotive industry. We are a First Tier supplier for brands as BMW Group, Audi, Volvo, Land Rover, and many others. Inalfa Roof Systems Group is headquartered in Venray (Limburg, close Venlo and the German border with Mönchengladbach and Düsseldorf in the area), The Netherlands, and we have a global footprint with facilities in Europe, Asia and the America’s.
Description department: One of the most important components is the electric motor, which drives both the glass panel and the sunblind system. In order to verify the performance and operating noise quality of these motors, a motor (dynamometer) tester is designed and assembled. The software interface has basic functionality and is able to record the motorspeed, torque, and current while measuring the motors noises and operating performance. Optimization of the software interface and integration of additional measurement equipment (e.g. thermal camera) is needed.
What are you going to do:
• Requirement setting and analysis;
• Optimization of the software interface’s functions;
• Integrate additional measurement equipment in the dynamometer setup (e.g. thermal camera);
• Documentation and writing of the user manual for the dynamometer software interface;
• Perform measurements on motors and analyze results.
What do you bring:
• You are a Bachelor student Mechanical, electrical or automotive engineering or similar;
• Your assignment lasts for a minimum of 4 months;
• Good technical knowledge, creativity, and strong analytical skills;
• Knowledge of basic electronics;
• Familiarity with coding in either, LabView, Matlab/Simulink or C++;
• Self-structuring and project organization skills;
• Quick-, self-learning with regards to software programs, theories and products;
• You are an enthusiastic, creative, pro-active student with good communication skills, also in Englishor German.
What do we offer:
• Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities;
• Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures;
• Friendly and informal atmosphere;
• High standards and professional process management;
• Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
• We provide a good prepared assignment and personal support during your internship
• You will receive a fee of €385,00 gross per month (40hrs). Additionally, we provide a travel compensation of up to €130,00 gross per month (based on commuting distance).
Contactinformation: To apply for this internship or to receive more information about this assignment please click on the button below.
Vermeld bij je sollicitatie voor stage of afstuderen altijd: 'ACE Mobility stage/afstuderen 2023'! Het Automotive Center of Expertise is een samenwerkingsverband tussen de automotive opleidingen (HAN en Fontys) en de automotive industrie. Partnerbedrijven van ACE Mobility zijn geselecteerde bedrijven die een nauwe band hebben met het onderwijs. Deze ACE Partners staan bekend om hun hoogwaardige stage- en/of afstudeeropdrachten, uitstekende begeleiding/coaching en innovatieve onderwerpen.