Requirement Engineering and Benchmarking Development
Internship (3rd year)
Inalfa Roof Systems BV
Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Inalfa Roof Systems designs, develops and manufactures sunroofs and open-roof systems for the automotive industry. We are a First Tier supplier for brands as BMW Group, Audi, Volvo, Land Rover, and many others. Inalfa Roof Systems Group is headquartered in Venray (Limburg, close Venlo and the German border with Mönchengladbach and Düsseldorf in the area), The Netherlands, and we have a global footprint with facilities in Europe, Asia and the America’s.
You will be working at the Global Research & Innovation department of Inalfa Roof Systems under supervision of the requirement engineering specialist as well as in cooperation with other team members. The Global Research & Innovation department is responsible for the development and requirements of ideas to new products and technologies for future roof systems at Inalfa Roof Systems for the worldwide automotive market. As a department we are continuously improving our roof systems, creating new roof system designs, and following the latest market trends. The developments can be focused on several aspects, for example strength, stiffness, headroom, safety, weight, costs, or adding new functions such as light, solar panels, etc….
What are you going to do:
• Benchmarking and comparison of customer requirements towards Inalfa requirements;
• Benchmarking of competitor requirements compared to Inalfa requirements;
• Report benchmarking into a global benchmarking tool;
• Requirement setup and analysis;
• Requirement setting and analysis for new technologies;
• Risk assessment;
• Requirement Management Tool (pilot and implementation);
• Pilot potential requirement management tools on vision and landscape (verification of toolrequirements);
• Requirement implementation in requirement engineering management tool;
• Change process and flow;
• Pilot Change Control Flow;
• Requirement updates in requirement engineering tool;
• And much more. We are always open for new creative ideas!
What do you bring:
• You are a 3rd year Bachelor student Mechanical or Automotive Engineering;
• Good technical knowledge, creativity, and strong analytical skills;
• Affinity with software programs or requirement engineering is a pre;
• You are an enthusiastic, pro-active student with good communication skills, also in English.
What do we offer:
• We provide a good prepared assignment and personal support during your internship
• You will receive a fee of €385,00 gross per month (40hrs). Additionally, we provide a travel compensation of up to €130,00 gross per month (based on commuting distance).
To apply for this internship or to receive more information about this assignment please click on the button below.
Solliciteer nu via ACE Mobility!
Vermeld bij je sollicitatie voor stage of afstuderen altijd: 'ACE Mobility stage/afstuderen 2023'! Het Automotive Center of Expertise is een samenwerkingsverband tussen de automotive opleidingen (HAN en Fontys) en de automotive industrie. Partnerbedrijven van ACE Mobility zijn geselecteerde bedrijven die een nauwe band hebben met het onderwijs. Deze ACE Partners staan bekend om hun hoogwaardige stage- en/of afstudeeropdrachten, uitstekende begeleiding/coaching en innovatieve onderwerpen.