Research possibilities and build test set-up for test automation
VDL Enabling Transport Solutions
The outcome of the research regarding test automation possibilities must be applicable to diagnostics, telemetry and cloud. Beside this you are free to explore the possibilities and we expect a healthy dose of ownership and pro activeness.
VDL ETS focuses on research, development and testing of new concepts and technologies for transport-related activities within the VDL group. The objective is to develop environment-friendly and innovative hardware and software solutions in the field of electric transport (E-mobility), battery technology, charging infrastructure, energy storage, automated guided vehicles (AGVs), and guidance and navigation technology.
Within VDL ETS, the Engineering department is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of new systems and software for various transport solutions. More specifically, we are working on electric trucks, public transport busses, coaches, AGVs etc.
In multidisciplinary project teams we specify, design and develop E/E systems and application software. Some examples of these projects are new transport concepts, new platforms of VDL Bus and Coach buses, but also new concepts such as climate controls and other smart controls used in the vehicles and fleet management related software applications.
What are you going to do:
- Software embedded applications on a Linux distribution in C++ and Python
- Software Back-end programming languages like NET6.0 C#, MsSQL and Python
- Software front-end development vue.js with TypeScript
- Process optimization
What do you bring:
- Computer Skills
- (Software) Engineering
- Problem Solving
What do we offer:
- Laptop for use during your internship
- The duration of the internship will be between three to six months
- Internship compensation is €350,- a month
- An international, industrial family company, where continuity is important
- Collaboration in a professional no-nonsense environment with open communication
- Excellent working conditions and career opportunities
- If you want to apply directly, click on the button below.
Solliciteer nu via ACE Mobility!
Vermeld bij je sollicitatie voor stage of afstuderen altijd: 'ACE Mobility stage/afstuderen 2022'! Het Automotive Center of Expertise is een samenwerkingsverband tussen de automotive opleidingen (HAN en Fontys) en de automotive industrie. Partnerbedrijven van ACE Mobility zijn geselecteerde bedrijven die een nauwe band hebben met het onderwijs. Deze ACE Partners staan bekend om hun hoogwaardige stage- en/of afstudeeropdrachten, uitstekende begeleiding/coaching en innovatieve onderwerpen.