Automotive Engineering, Industrieel Product Ontwerpen, Werktuigbouwkunde
Design, (Smart) Manufacturing/Industry 4.0, Mobiliteit, Monitoring, Voertuig Dynamica
Hyster-Yale Group designs, manufactures and sells Materials Handling products, (fork) lift trucks in a full range product line. In Nijmegen the company engineers and manufactures Big Trucks and Container Handlers. The EMEA Aftermarket and Spare Parts Depot organizations are also located at the Nijmegen site. Hyster-Yale Group is a worldwide organization with sales offices, production plants and development centers all over the globe.
Description department:Big Truck Development Center
What are you going to do:
- Design and Development work for the 8-18T platform
- Process requirements into new or adjusted designs
- Provide Technical CAD models
- Create and maintain Creo models and detail drawings
- Design checking to achieve “first time right”.
- Provide technical support to other design engineers, test engineers and manufacturing
- Maintain and realize design schedule targets.
- Owns platform related SPED planning
- Communicates design planning progress
- Customer focused
- Utilize Nijmegen and India resources for SPED designs
- Supports the alignment of specialist resources and SPED design concepts between the platforms of the BTDC.
What do you bring:
The knowledge required fort his position:
- Technical College (Bachelor/Master) in mechanical engineering/industrial design/automotive
- High level of knowledge/skills in drafting practices, Excellent in Creo
- Design Experience of machinery and/or mobile constructions, preferable in Fork Lift Trucks
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent business English
What do we offer:
V10/V11 (depending on experience, V8 starter)
Contactinformatie / Contactinformation:
- Please forward your CV to Jos Brekelmans Human Resources Department Nijmegen (firstname.lastname@example.org 0243742109)
- For more information contact Dirk Londema
Apply now with ACE
Please mention 'ACE internship / graduation 2022' when applying for a project! The Automotive Center of Expertise is a partnership between the three Universities of Applied Sciences Automotive (HAN, Fontys and Rotterdam) and the automotive industry. Partner companies of ACE are selected companies that have a close bond with education. These ACE Partners are preferred companies and are known for high-level assignments, excellent guidance/coaching and innovative topics.